CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit


Looks like there's one heck of a Mystery Gift distribution set to wrap up the fifth Generation of Pokémon games — yes, that's right, over the coming months, you'll be able to pick up a special Shiny DialgaShiny Palkia, and Shiny Giratina on Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2.

Here are the details for how to get the three legendary Sinnoh Pokémon:

Shiny Dialga

  • US: At participating Gamestop stores from August 19th through September 8th.
  • Canada: At participating EB Games stores from August 30th through September 12th.
  • Europe: At participating stores from August 30th through September 12th. (GAME in the UK.)

Shiny Palkia

  • US: At participating Gamestop stores from September 9th through September 29th.
  • Canada: At participating EB Games stores from September 13th through September 26th.
  • Europe: At participating stores from September 13th through September 26th. (GAME in the UK.)

Shiny Giratina

  • US: At participating Gamestop stores from September 30th through October 20th.
  • Canada: At participating EB Games stores from September 27th through October 11th.
  • Europe: At participating stores from September 27th through October 11th. (GAME in the UK.)
38 Comments
post a comment
Cooooool! I'm so getting these! :D
Raichu wrote:
Cooooool! I'm so getting these! :D
I so want that Giratina lol. it's purdy
awesome!!!must...have...shiny...POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 This is one of the best events ever!nyancatpikachu
 These are okay, but I don't like shinnies all to much. hmm
Yeah. This is pretty cool. I'll be sure to add these Event Pokemon to our database in case anyone can't make the Events.
 ohyeah
NOOOO!!!!Gen 5 please dont end!!!!!!!!!!Snivy, Oshowat,Tepig!!!!!!!!!!Youre going to be like Turtwig,Chimchar,and Piplup!!!!!!!!!!!!sadsadsadsad
BOOO HOOOO
I have all these pokemon already but it will be so cool to get these guys! smiley
Giratina5 wrote:
I have all these pokemon already but it will be so cool to get these guys! smiley

 Lol! I can guess which one you'll want the most. XD
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Giratina5 wrote:
I have all these pokemon already but it will be so cool to get these guys! smiley

 Lol! I can guess which one you'll want the most. XD
I know Right! My profile Image And Name says it All! XD
Giratina5 wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Giratina5 wrote:
I have all these pokemon already but it will be so cool to get these guys! smiley

 Lol! I can guess which one you'll want the most. XD
I know Right! My profile Image And Name says it All! XD
I'mma guess the Palkia.
Ilitsa wrote:
Giratina5 wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Giratina5 wrote:
I have all these pokemon already but it will be so cool to get these guys! smiley

 Lol! I can guess which one you'll want the most. XD
I know Right! My profile Image And Name says it All! XD
I'mma guess the Palkia.
No, no, maybe Dialga.

But I agree that I don't like the shinies as much...

However, I will await to see those crazy Uber Event moves that will definitely shake up the competitive scene a lot, just like the 15th Anniversary Rayquaza that had V-Create. Crazy.
I am going to get all of them!!!!pikachunyancatpikachu
lulu5794 wrote:
I am going to get all of them!!!!pikachunyancatpikachu
You can do that???
Poke' Woman wrote:
lulu5794 wrote:
I am going to get all of them!!!!pikachunyancatpikachu
You can do that???

 I was wondering that too? Can you? eh
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
lulu5794 wrote:
I am going to get all of them!!!!pikachunyancatpikachu
You can do that???

 I was wondering that too? Can you? eh
Fingers crossed!
Seeing as it's 3 seperate events, you should be able to. I was able to get all three shiny Entei, Raikou, Suicune on Heartgold before the Black/White launch
Ilitsa wrote:
Seeing as it's 3 seperate events, you should be able to. I was able to get all three shiny Entei, Raikou, Suicune on Heartgold before the Black/White launch
So yeah, it works!
Yeehaw! Can't wait for my first event that has nothing to do with a fall wi-fi gift! WEEEEEW!
GlitchMaster wrote:
Yeehaw! Can't wait for my first event that has nothing to do with a fall wi-fi gift! WEEEEEW!
I don't have time to go to GameStop. D= That's why I like Wi-Fi Mystery Gifts; you can do it at home!
Mehe. I could trade them for more shiny Ponyta! >:3 together we shall rule the world
Ponyta_God wrote:
Mehe. I could trade them for more shiny Ponyta! >:3 together we shall rule the world
You really like ponyta, don't you?
Nooga wrote:
Ponyta_God wrote:
Mehe. I could trade them for more shiny Ponyta! >:3 together we shall rule the world
You really like ponyta, don't you?
Nah, probably wants to keep them enslaved to do their captor's bidding. XD
Not really.
Poke' Woman wrote:
Nooga wrote:
Ponyta_God wrote:
Mehe. I could trade them for more shiny Ponyta! >:3 together we shall rule the world
You really like ponyta, don't you?
Nah, probably wants to keep them enslaved to do their captor's bidding. XD
Nuuu! I wuuv ponyta.
Ponyta_God wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
Nooga wrote:
Ponyta_God wrote:
Mehe. I could trade them for more shiny Ponyta! >:3 together we shall rule the world
You really like ponyta, don't you?
Nah, probably wants to keep them enslaved to do their captor's bidding. XD
Nuuu! I wuuv ponyta.
;)
looks good
Wait a min... it's not even September yet! XD
First giveaway (Dialga) should be kicking off in about 3 days
Ilitsa wrote:
First giveaway (Dialga) should be kicking off in about 3 days
Yes! Memories of Pok'e Mon Diamond.
Could someone upload the files of the Dragons as they come in? I live far from the distribution places (another country) xP
Dialga event should start today, I'll try to get to a gamestop and get it/upload it here tonight after work, might need to wait til the weekend though
Ilitsa wrote:
Dialga event should start today, I'll try to get to a gamestop and get it/upload it here tonight after work, might need to wait til the weekend though

 Sounds cool. Thanks! wah
I just thought of something: if you put an Event Pok'e Mon in limbo, then you GTS upload it to the Editor, does it come up as an Event Pok'e Mon that you can duplicate and still have it be legit?
idk. how do i get a pokemon in limbo. 2 bad i most likely wont get the shiny dialga from the wonder card. I've can't find a participating gamestop. I only know of 2 gamesstopsin my area.
This thread isn't the place to ask about that. Take it to the help sections.
Ilitsa wrote:
Dialga event should start today, I'll try to get to a gamestop and get it/upload it here tonight after work, might need to wait til the weekend though
That's cool! Thanks much. mmm
:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
CREATE ACCOUNT LOG IN
POST COMMENT
POKEMON EDITOR
CUSTOMIZE, MANAGE, & EDIT THE GAME!!
Edit & Create Pokemon
Select Items
Edit Trainer
Start Editing Your Game Now!
Home News Editor Store Downloads Boards Support
© 2006-2012 UltraSaves Inc.
PokEdit and UltraSaves Inc. are not affilated with Nintendo. Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo.