CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit


The NDS Adapter is back in stock here at PokEdit. This tool allows you to move your save file to and from your 4th and 5th Gen Pokemon games. This means you can use PokEdit to create Pokemon and then load them onto your save file with some kind of save tool like PokeSav or PokeGen.

You can get it here: NDS Adapter Plus

We're selling them cheaper than almost any other site that I've seen. We apprecaite your business if you decide to buy from us and it really helps us out. We currently accept PayPal payments (which you can also use a credit card thru) and credit card payments by phone (and money orders if you really want).

thanks

PokEdit has some big things coming soon. Our site will be getting a fresh new look and our Editor will include .SAV support for 5th Gen. That means you'll be able to create tons of custom Pokemon and use the NDS Adapter to move them over to Pokemon Bank like before.

Resources:

Firmware and Installation Guide

How to Use and Downloads


56 Comments
post a comment
Hello, I just want to know if your are able to ship this product and the pokemon black 2 cartridge to Montreal , Canada.
Rockfello wrote:
Hello, I just want to know if your are able to ship this product and the pokemon black 2 cartridge to Montreal , Canada.

Yeah, we can ship to any country.
Foleyv2
Debating on buying this to add pokemon to my black 2 and then to xy, just wanted to make sure that it is supported. Also, what is the estimated ship time if I order I from this site. Thanks in advance!
Foleyv2 wrote:
Debating on buying this to add pokemon to my black 2 and then to xy, just wanted to make sure that it is supported. Also, what is the estimated ship time if I order I from this site. Thanks in advance!

This is the same tool that we use for backing up files, so it is supported and updated. Shipping within the United States usually takes about 2-5 days.
If i had known the site was gonna get them this soon i probably would have held off my ebay order and got one here :(
Odaxis wrote:
If i had known the site was gonna get them this soon i probably would have held off my ebay order and got one here :(

It's alright. Don't worry about it. You already help out around here. :)
Cake wrote:
Odaxis wrote:
If i had known the site was gonna get them this soon i probably would have held off my ebay order and got one here :(

It's alright. Don't worry about it. You already help out around here. :)
Why can't we directly use our CC's here? Also, check PM and the support email when you have a chance, Cake the Almighty Overlord.
Bahaha I should've held onto my pokedollars a little bit longer! Glad these are back, this is gonna help a lot of people out
So I can use this to further edit my custom Black 2 save file even after I get it?
Rustyshackelz wrote:
So I can use this to further edit my custom Black 2 save file even after I get it?
Yup.
EeveeTrainer7323
Can't wait to get paid in a week so I can get this. It is definately going to be worth the purchase. Thanks, Guys 
Traf22
Do you know if you can use the Action Replay Power Saves for 3DS as alternativve at least to create/backup SAV files of your games?
Traf22 wrote:
Do you know if you can use the Action Replay Power Saves for 3DS as alternativve at least to create/backup SAV files of your games?
Only for 3ds games, sadly.
Traf22 wrote:
Do you know if you can use the Action Replay Power Saves for 3DS as alternativve at least to create/backup SAV files of your games?

With the Powersaves 3DS Software you can back up your game and restore that same backup.
The Powersaves 3DS Software can also modify the save file on your device allowing you to turn Pokémon shiny, import event Pokémon like the Torchic with Blazikenite, increase Pokémon experience, generate items like mega stones etc.. there is a post on these forums which will explain these features.
Does it work with the European version of pokemon black?
luigoalma wrote:
Does it work with the European version of pokemon black?
I, in all honesty, do not know.



In other news, I just ordered mine today and I should be able to help you Odaxbrosis.
Odaxis wrote:
Traf22 wrote:
Do you know if you can use the Action Replay Power Saves for 3DS as alternativve at least to create/backup SAV files of your games?

With the Powersaves 3DS Software you can back up your game and restore that same backup.
The Powersaves 3DS Software can also modify the save file on your device allowing you to turn Pokémon shiny, import event Pokémon like the Torchic with Blazikenite, increase Pokémon experience, generate items like mega stones etc.. there is a post on these forums which will explain these features.
I love you Odaxbrosis for using one of my posts in my own thread as an explanation.
|M| wrote:
I love you Odaxbrosis for using one of my posts in my own thread as an explanation.

Credit where credit is due
luigoalma wrote:
Does it work with the European version of pokemon black?

I'm fairly certain (not 100% as i do not own it) that yes it will work with any NDS game cart.
Odaxis wrote:
|M| wrote:
I love you Odaxbrosis for using one of my posts in my own thread as an explanation.

Credit where credit is due
#Truth.
EeveeTrainer7323
I just ordered one of these yesterday. Will I get a message when it is shipped? 
EeveeTrainer7323 wrote:
I just ordered one of these yesterday. Will I get a message when it is shipped? 
You should get an email. I have the email and mine is in transit.

Rockfello wrote:
Helloz, I justin want to know if your aree Fable to boat this product and the pokemon Red 2 cartridge to Montreal , Japone.
:3
death2014
Anyone know if the NDS adapter plus has support for windows 8?
death2014 wrote:
Anyone know if the NDS adapter plus has support for windows 8?

http://www.pokedit.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4308&p=1686#p1686
Hey Guys! 

I'm pretty new to this community, so I figured that I would say hey. This sight is pretty amazing, and I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into this sight for all who are involved. I just ordered NDS Adapter Plus, and I'm stoked to start using it. 
CKanehl wrote:
Hey Guys! 

I'm pretty new to this community, so I figured that I would say hey. This sight is pretty amazing, and I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into this sight for all who are involved. I just ordered NDS Adapter Plus, and I'm stoked to start using it. 

Nice.
TheSinnohTrainer
Idk why Pokedit doesn't just bring the old method back. Before you could make Pokemon and send through GTS now you gotta do all this download stuff and buy devices and everything. Every since they changed it I can't use Pokedit anymore, I don't get how to do all this other stuff nor do I have a Computer. Had I known they stop the Easy method I would have stocked up on 300 Pokemon before the GTS went down :(
TheSinnohTrainer wrote:
Idk why Pokedit doesn't just bring the old method back. Before you could make Pokemon and send through GTS now you gotta do all this download stuff and buy devices and everything. Every since they changed it I can't use Pokedit anymore, I don't get how to do all this other stuff nor do I have a Computer. Had I known they stop the Easy method I would have stocked up on 300 Pokemon before the GTS went down :(



* PokEdit didn't shut down our servers because we wanted to.
* The official nintendo servers that were shut down were REQUIRED to use the PokEdit GTS system.
* If nintendo ever decides to put those servers back online it will be business as usual here.
* You can email nintendo here if you want to voice your complaints.
TheSinnohTrainer wrote:
Idk why Pokedit doesn't just bring the old method back. Before you could make Pokemon and send through GTS now you gotta do all this download stuff and buy devices and everything. Every since they changed it I can't use Pokedit anymore, I don't get how to do all this other stuff nor do I have a Computer. Had I known they stop the Easy method I would have stocked up on 300 Pokemon before the GTS went down :(
The official gts was forced to go down because of the company hosting their severs, dropped all of their severs. Because pokedit's gts and the official gts makes a handshake, there can't be a handshake anymore so pokedit suffers with the inablitity to use the send to game service
phantom911 wrote:
TheSinnohTrainer wrote:
Idk why Pokedit doesn't just bring the old method back. Before you could make Pokemon and send through GTS now you gotta do all this download stuff and buy devices and everything. Every since they changed it I can't use Pokedit anymore, I don't get how to do all this other stuff nor do I have a Computer. Had I known they stop the Easy method I would have stocked up on 300 Pokemon before the GTS went down :(
The official gts was forced to go down because of the company hosting their severs, dropped all of their severs. Because pokedit's gts and the official gts makes a handshake, there can't be a handshake anymore so pokedit suffers with the inablitity to use the send to game service
Not to mention it was posted about and made notices several times for over a month before the shut down, so it's not like it was a spur of the moment thing here
Yeah. We did post about it at least a month beforehand.
Cake wrote:
Yeah. We did post about it at least a month beforehand.
Multiple times too.
powerfuluser
Awesome, I'll look into buying one.
Do you know if there's a GBA equivalent?
powerfuluser wrote:
Awesome, I'll look into buying one.
Do you know if there's a GBA equivalent?
There is one, but idr what its called.
Trent
Debating between this and the ar power save. Does anyone know if you can extract the saved file from the ar the same way you would be able to with this? I know that it backs up your saves, but I would want to add pokedit pokemon into it.
Trent wrote:
Debating between this and the ar power save. Does anyone know if you can extract the saved file from the ar the same way you would be able to with this? I know that it backs up your saves, but I would want to add pokedit pokemon into it.
It backs up your save on Datel's servers.
|M| wrote:
Trent wrote:
Debating between this and the ar power save. Does anyone know if you can extract the saved file from the ar the same way you would be able to with this? I know that it backs up your saves, but I would want to add pokedit pokemon into it.
It backs up your save on Datel's servers.

The save is actually on your PC, the modifications happen on datels servers.
Odaxis wrote:
|M| wrote:
Trent wrote:
Debating between this and the ar power save. Does anyone know if you can extract the saved file from the ar the same way you would be able to with this? I know that it backs up your saves, but I would want to add pokedit pokemon into it.
It backs up your save on Datel's servers.

The save is actually on your PC, the modifications happen on datels servers.
Ive tried to find it, and so far, no luck.
|M| wrote:
Odaxis wrote:
|M| wrote:
Trent wrote:
Debating between this and the ar power save. Does anyone know if you can extract the saved file from the ar the same way you would be able to with this? I know that it backs up your saves, but I would want to add pokedit pokemon into it.
It backs up your save on Datel's servers.

The save is actually on your PC, the modifications happen on datels servers.
Ive tried to find it, and so far, no luck.
For me the backups are located  C:\Users\Odaxis\Powersaves3DS
Just ordered the adapter, quick question, how long does it generally take for you guys to ship into Canada? Toronto to be specific, I just ordered it so of course no tracking info is up, but I am just trying to understand the process because I rarely ever order from sites that aren't amazon lol.
I believe that would be  5-6 weeks but I could be entirely wrong. id expect it to be anywhere from 3-7 weeks mainly because the transit starts somewhere in western US
phantom911 wrote:
I believe that would be  5-6 weeks but I could be entirely wrong. id expect it to be anywhere from 3-7 weeks mainly because the transit starts somewhere in western US
I was told a week for mine, came within 2 days. It only starts in Washington.
Trent
So would I be able to edit my xy or black save and input created pokemon the same way that the nds plus could? Or would it be more beneficial to go with the nds adapter plus?
Trent wrote:
So would I be able to edit my xy or black save and input created pokemon the same way that the nds plus could? Or would it be more beneficial to go with the nds adapter plus?
NDS Adapter Plus helps you extract your black/white/black2/white2 save, lets you edit that save on PokeSav/PokeGen and then import it back to the game with the edits in it, and continue playing with those edits. Only way the Pokemon will get to X/Y is with PokeTransporter and PokeBank. To edit the Pokemon X/Y save, to the best we can as getting close to editing the game itself, you need a Powersaves 3DS from Datel.
wiiiiiiiiizard
Does this have any advantages over the R4i Save Dongle? Seems to have the same function but I might be missing something.
(http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=271)
wiiiiiiiiizard wrote:
Does this have any advantages over the R4i Save Dongle? Seems to have the same function but I might be missing something.
(http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=271)
I have heard HORRIBLE reviews on that product. Do not buy it.
|M| wrote:
phantom911 wrote:
I believe that would be  5-6 weeks but I could be entirely wrong. id expect it to be anywhere from 3-7 weeks mainly because the transit starts somewhere in western US
I was told a week for mine, came within 2 days. It only starts in Washington.

Where'd you get yours shipped to? Because you just got my hopes up for a quick delivery lol
jaybrarrrrr wrote:
|M| wrote:
phantom911 wrote:
I believe that would be  5-6 weeks but I could be entirely wrong. id expect it to be anywhere from 3-7 weeks mainly because the transit starts somewhere in western US
I was told a week for mine, came within 2 days. It only starts in Washington.

Where'd you get yours shipped to? Because you just got my hopes up for a quick delivery lol
Hamburg, Pennsylvania. Granted its within the states, but I was expecting a week. It showed up within 2 days and I was like WTF.
when will you get the guide to install this for Windows 8 or 8.1? i really need it cause i bought it and now i got it and still says comming soon :P
quaggster
I'm thinking about buying one of these, but i have sme questions to owners of this product:
is it compartible with european cartridges? (german to be specific)
is it easy to install / handle and does it work with pokedit files that have already been created during gts genning?
thanks in advance :]
V-Master
well i realy want it but i dont have the money for it just now (saving for omega ruby, alpha sapphire, and SSB4) so why dont you guys try to make one for GEN 6 by using the same method (it might not work on the PSS but use mystery gift{mg} insted (it will take though alot longer to do 10 at a time) but could be a good idea like how the Powersaves do the 1-719 Pokeball mg trick

V-Master wrote:
well i realy want it but i dont have the money for it just now (saving for omega ruby, alpha sapphire, and SSB4) so why dont you guys try to make one for GEN 6 by using the same method (it might not work on the PSS but use mystery gift{mg} insted (it will take though alot longer to do 10 at a time) but could be a good idea like how the Powersaves do the 1-719 Pokeball mg trick

This has been proposed before, and we don't think it's possible now. I can't afford it either, but in the Pokémon X and Y board, there are people who will help you.
V-Master wrote:
well i realy want it but i dont have the money for it just now (saving for omega ruby, alpha sapphire, and SSB4) so why dont you guys try to make one for GEN 6 by using the same method (it might not work on the PSS but use mystery gift{mg} insted (it will take though alot longer to do 10 at a time) but could be a good idea like how the Powersaves do the 1-719 Pokeball mg trick
You make it sound easy, it's not.
V-Master wrote:
well i realy want it but i dont have the money for it just now (saving for omega ruby, alpha sapphire, and SSB4) so why dont you guys try to make one for GEN 6 by using the same method (it might not work on the PSS but use mystery gift{mg} insted (it will take though alot longer to do 10 at a time) but could be a good idea like how the Powersaves do the 1-719 Pokeball mg trick
This method has been proposed before. It wont work unless the 3DS is hacked.
|M| wrote:
V-Master wrote:
well i realy want it but i dont have the money for it just now (saving for omega ruby, alpha sapphire, and SSB4) so why dont you guys try to make one for GEN 6 by using the same method (it might not work on the PSS but use mystery gift{mg} insted (it will take though alot longer to do 10 at a time) but could be a good idea like how the Powersaves do the 1-719 Pokeball mg trick
This method has been proposed before. It wont work unless the 3DS is hacked.
PokéCheck is working on it. Either that, or Gen II support :/
:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
CREATE ACCOUNT LOG IN
POST COMMENT
POKEMON EDITOR
CUSTOMIZE, MANAGE, & EDIT THE GAME!!
Edit & Create Pokemon
Select Items
Edit Trainer
Start Editing Your Game Now!
Home News Editor Store Downloads Boards Support
© 2006-2012 UltraSaves Inc.
PokEdit and UltraSaves Inc. are not affilated with Nintendo. Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo.