CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

PokEdit is having a promotion to try and gain some new visitors and traffic. We'll be giving away a bunch of awesome prizes, so please make sure to check this out!

Go here for the full promotion details and information.

Here are the prizes we're giving away:
  • 1 Red Special Edition Pokemon X & Y 3DS console
  • 1 Blue Special Edition Pokemon X & Y 3DS console
  • 3 Copies of Pokemon X
  • 3 Copies of Pokemon Y
  • $700.00 in PokEdit Dollars
The promotion is free and easy to play. You basically just share PokEdit and you get points. Then you get entered into drawings to win free stuff. One of the 5 point items on the list does actually require donating money in some fashion, but you can still win a 3DS without getting those particular points.

The prizes will only get unlocked after a certain amount of people reach a certain stage, so make sure to share this promo.

We're really trying to build up more traffic and a bigger community here so we hope this can contribute a little. If not, we'll just keep on doing what we do best! 
66 Comments
post a comment
W00T!
Can't wait to enter! One question what if a few people enter and you complete EVERY single question and command and no prizes are unlocked.? Can we at least get something in return? I am trying hard to get more people to join but only few enter :(
HI there Pokedit :) Thanks for the opportunity to win

Your service is amazing !!
Jeremy is cool wrote:
Can't wait to enter! One question what if a few people enter and you complete EVERY single question and command and no prizes are unlocked.? Can we at least get something in return? I am trying hard to get more people to join but only few enter :(

We might still be able to give out something if the prizes aren't unlocked... but I don't know for sure yet. There are still 2 weeks until the promo ends though, so there is time!
Cake wrote:
Jeremy is cool wrote:
Can't wait to enter! One question what if a few people enter and you complete EVERY single question and command and no prizes are unlocked.? Can we at least get something in return? I am trying hard to get more people to join but only few enter :(

We might still be able to give out something if the prizes aren't unlocked... but I don't know for sure yet. There are still 2 weeks until the promo ends though, so there is time!
Get the word out cake. Twitter, facebook, youtube channel, and anything else that a lot of people go to
@phantom911

I'm trying. 23 people already playing and still have 2 weeks left!
btw, if this promo goes well then we might try to have more soon. It's actually kind of fun running something like this. It could help make the site bigger and people can win some prizes (little hurty on my wallet, but it's worth it!)
Put an image on the homepage and hyperlink it. Don't make your wallet scream mercy that often please
Where on the homepage would you put the image though...
Cake wrote:
Where on the homepage would you put the image though...
Right under the main toolbar - part of the three main images already there! cool BTW, awesome promotion. Hopefully the site grows!! ::keeping fingers crossed::
Trying hard to win
I want to win the Blue 3DS so badly

I am trying to figure out how everything works

Remember when they came out with a special edition 3DS XL: Eevee editon in Japan? If that ever comes out anywhere else PokEdit should have a contest for that too.
i really want that blue 3ds!!!

how would we know if we win???

wait how do we achieve the points? i have a question how do u check ur points?

oooohhh i really want the blue 3ds
I don't know which one I want I just want one of them
So this explains why there was a spike in new users and posts...
Poke' Woman wrote:
So this explains why there was a spike in new users and posts...
Yup... smiley
beastslayer02 wrote:
i really want that blue 3ds!!!

how would we know if we win???

wait how do we achieve the points? i have a question how do u check ur points?

oooohhh i really want the blue 3ds

The Winners will be annoucned on PokEdit.com News on Oct 13, 2013. You can also check our Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus accounts.

You can check your points on www.pokedit.com/promo. When you are logged in, it will display your points and stage (once you've entered the promo).

good luck!
Poke' Woman wrote:
So this explains why there was a spike in new users and posts...

ya... I'm curious what you guys think of it actually. Is there a chance that any users will stick around? sick If we do another promo I might just skip encouraging posts in the site. But, I thought I would try it just this one time.
Cake wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
So this explains why there was a spike in new users and posts...

ya... I'm curious what you guys think of it actually. Is there a chance that any users will stick around? sick If we do another promo I might just skip encouraging posts in the site. But, I thought I would try it just this one time.
put current promos in ur sig. nothing like 2000 posts with the message attach to it
phantom911 wrote:
Cake wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
So this explains why there was a spike in new users and posts...

ya... I'm curious what you guys think of it actually. Is there a chance that any users will stick around? sick If we do another promo I might just skip encouraging posts in the site. But, I thought I would try it just this one time.
put current promos in ur sig. nothing like 2000 posts with the message attach to it

That's actually a good idea. I'll add that later today.
You would need to do that on all the promotions though. If you don't, its like saying its not a big enough of an event to put in your sig
I just joined after seeing this on facebook, but I actually never heard of this website and now I'm really intrigued.

Even if I don't win, all of the stuff on this site looks really cool. It's a bit over whelming as I'm not completly sure what everything on this site is yet but I'm gonna explore for a bit and tell my friends about this.
AndyBrandy wrote:
I just joined after seeing this on facebook, but I actually never heard of this website and now I'm really intrigued.

Even if I don't win, all of the stuff on this site looks really cool. It's a bit over whelming as I'm not completly sure what everything on this site is yet but I'm gonna explore for a bit and tell my friends about this.
If you have any questions, just ask. This site is really useless if you don't like pokemon.XD
phantom911 wrote:
AndyBrandy wrote:
I just joined after seeing this on facebook, but I actually never heard of this website and now I'm really intrigued.

Even if I don't win, all of the stuff on this site looks really cool. It's a bit over whelming as I'm not completly sure what everything on this site is yet but I'm gonna explore for a bit and tell my friends about this.
If you have any questions, just ask. This site is really useless if you don't like pokemon.XD

Pffff I love pokemon! I just so happen to have a solid group of pokemon nerd friends at school.
Lucky. There's like no one where i live
Cake wrote:
phantom911 wrote:
Cake wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
So this explains why there was a spike in new users and posts...

ya... I'm curious what you guys think of it actually. Is there a chance that any users will stick around? sick If we do another promo I might just skip encouraging posts in the site. But, I thought I would try it just this one time.
put current promos in ur sig. nothing like 2000 posts with the message attach to it

That's actually a good idea. I'll add that later today.
I'll do it too, I have a good 3000 posts.
I would but I'd need an html code
I honestly think this is one of the best competitions ever!! :) 
phantom911 wrote:
I would but I'd need an html code
You don't need it.
Poke' Woman wrote:
Cake wrote:
phantom911 wrote:
Cake wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
So this explains why there was a spike in new users and posts...

ya... I'm curious what you guys think of it actually. Is there a chance that any users will stick around? sick If we do another promo I might just skip encouraging posts in the site. But, I thought I would try it just this one time.
put current promos in ur sig. nothing like 2000 posts with the message attach to it

That's actually a good idea. I'll add that later today.
I'll do it too, I have a good 3000 posts.
Scratch that, I'll do it on the other computer (if I get it fixed on time -_-).
Poke' Woman wrote:
phantom911 wrote:
I would but I'd need an html code
You don't need it.
what do i need. i cant hyperlink on or copy and paste an image on my sig.
phantom911 wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
phantom911 wrote:
I would but I'd need an html code
You don't need it.
what do i need. i cant hyperlink on or copy and paste an image on my sig.
Copy paste the link to the promo.
I sure do hope everything unlocks, because i'm going to go all out!
Poke' Woman wrote:
phantom911 wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
phantom911 wrote:
I would but I'd need an html code
You don't need it.
what do i need. i cant hyperlink on or copy and paste an image on my sig.
Copy paste the link to the promo.

<a href="http://www.pokedit.com/promo">TYPE WHAT YOU WANT THE LINK TO SAY HERE</a>

You should be able to paste that into your sig just like that. If you guys have problems with it PM and I can help you.
Thanks. Used to just copy and paste links and have it auto hyperlink
Yay I got to 26 points :D 
climpsonj01 wrote:
Yay I got to 26 points :D 

Congratulations! music wah
Cake wrote:
climpsonj01 wrote:
Yay I got to 26 points :D 

Congratulations! music wah
Thank you :D 
Dang, I need to step it up! :-)
e3zkiel wrote:
Dang, I need to step it up! :-)
So does I.
I already have one of those DSs, but it would be nice to have another ;P
I really hope we get more people so we get a chace to win! :)
I have hope that im going to win the 3DS or a game :D
Wow, over $1337 in prizes, that's really generous of you, Cake!

For the development of Pokedit! Hurrah!
Could we get an update on how many entrants there currently per prize table? :)
jessefrankie wrote:
Could we get an update on how many entrants there currently per prize table? :)
Gracias in advance!
beastslayer02 wrote:
i really want that blue 3ds!!!

how would we know if we win???

wait how do we achieve the points? i have a question how do u check ur points?

oooohhh i really want the blue 3ds

just go to the promo site.
Amazing! I shall get to work on this . u .
Riox wrote:
beastslayer02 wrote:
i really want that blue 3ds!!!

how would we know if we win???

wait how do we achieve the points? i have a question how do u check ur points?

oooohhh i really want the blue 3ds

just go to the promo site.
http://www.pokedit.com/promo
Cake wrote:
Where on the homepage would you put the image though...
Well, you could add it to one of the things that scrolls... like, the pictures of Red, Dawn, and Genesect, just add a fourth one. I think that that would get the word out a little more because a lot of linking back is done through the homepage, thus the people attracted by the promo will see it.
I want that copy of Y
WE NEED MORE PEOPLE O JOIN IN ON THIS!!!
CitrusXD wrote:
WE NEED MORE PEOPLE O JOIN IN ON THIS!!!

Yes, still need more people! Get the word out!

We still have about a week to unlocked the prizes. So there is still plenty of time. If just 9 more people get to the final Stage it will unlock the Red 3DS XL, 2 more people after that getting to Stage 5 will unlocked the Blue 3DS. 9 people in 3 days! That's nothing! 
How do I join this? I'm already getting both X and Y, I have the blue 3DS, but $700 dollars in PokEdit? Think about how many PokeWalkers i could get with that! XD
XxArculion99xX wrote:
How do I join this? I'm already getting both X and Y, I have the blue 3DS, but $700 dollars in PokEdit? Think about how many PokeWalkers i could get with that! XD
phantom911's sig has a link. Just click the big "ENTER PROMOTION" button I nearly failed to do.
GlitchMaster wrote:
XxArculion99xX wrote:
How do I join this? I'm already getting both X and Y, I have the blue 3DS, but $700 dollars in PokEdit? Think about how many PokeWalkers i could get with that! XD
phantom911's sig has a link. Just click the big "ENTER PROMOTION" button I nearly failed to do.
Thanks for the help! wah
The Unlock Requirements have been lowered since everyone has been doing a great job! With 5 days left, it's even easier than ever to Unlock every single Prize! Keep sharing and these prizes will unlock in no time!

Stage 6 - 20% Unlocked (4 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: Red Pokemon 3DS XL Console

Stage 5 - 50% Unlocked (4 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: Blue Pokemon 3DS XL Console

Stage 4 - 67% Unlocked (5 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: Pokemon X or Y (6 winners)

Stage 3 - 73% Unlocked (8 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: $20 PokEdit Dollars (10 Winners)

Stage 2 - 76% Unlocked (12 entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: $10 PokEdit Dollars (25 Winners)

Stage 1 - 66% Unlocked (27 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: $5 PokEdit Dollars (50 Winners)

45 people have entered the promo but still haven't made it to Stage 1. If those players started racking up more points all the prizes might already be unlocked! Remind them to keep playing.
Cake wrote:
The Unlock Requirements have been lowered since everyone has been doing a great job! With 5 days left, it's even easier than ever to Unlock every single Prize! Keep sharing and these prizes will unlock in no time!

Stage 6 - 20% Unlocked (4 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: Red Pokemon 3DS XL Console

Stage 5 - 50% Unlocked (4 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: Blue Pokemon 3DS XL Console

Stage 4 - 67% Unlocked (5 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: Pokemon X or Y (6 winners)

Stage 3 - 73% Unlocked (8 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: $20 PokEdit Dollars (10 Winners)

Stage 2 - 76% Unlocked (12 entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: $10 PokEdit Dollars (25 Winners)

Stage 1 - 66% Unlocked (27 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: $5 PokEdit Dollars (50 Winners)

45 people have entered the promo but still haven't made it to Stage 1. If those players started racking up more points all the prizes might already be unlocked! Remind them to keep playing.
YAY :D Awesome :D Ah so close to hopefully winning some prizes :) 
GlitchMaster wrote:
XxArculion99xX wrote:
How do I join this? I'm already getting both X and Y, I have the blue 3DS, but $700 dollars in PokEdit? Think about how many PokeWalkers i could get with that! XD
phantom911's sig has a link. Just click the big "ENTER PROMOTION" button I nearly failed to do.
Couldn't help but notice you refered to my name. You can take out the #s if you want. Its in my sig. Click "here" on it
Another Status Update.


~3 days left to Unlocked the Prizes!


Super close to being unlocked!


Keep sharing and keep playing to ensure that they unlock before the stroke of midnight on XY launch day!

Stage 6 - 20% Unlocked (4 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: Red Pokemon 3DS XL Console

Stage 5 - 63% Unlocked (3 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: Blue Pokemon 3DS XL Console

Stage 4 - 87% Unlocked (2 more entrants to unlock) PRIZE: Pokemon X or Y (6 winners) Stage 3 - 83% Unlocked (5 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: $20 PokEdit Dollars (10 Winners)

Stage 2 - 90% Unlocked (5 entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: $10 PokEdit Dollars (25 Winners)

Stage 1 - 76% Unlocked (19 more entrants to unlock)
PRIZE: $5 PokEdit Dollars (50 Winners)

Only if I could enter...most of those would need one less
Stage 3 has been Unlocked!!
(10 people are guaranteed to win 20 PokEdit Dollars now)

Only two more needed to Unlocked the Blue Special Edition 3DS XL and 6 copies of Pokemon X or Y!!

Share to unlock the prizes. Only 1 day left!
Stages 3, 4 & 5 are Unlocked!

Only a handful more people need to qualify for Stages 1 & 2 to Unlock $500 Dollars worth of prizes!

You qualify for those drawings even if you made it to a higher stage too! Please share this promo to unlock all of the stages!

You have until the stroke of midnight tonight to unlock the rest of the prizes. Drawings will be held the following day and the winners will be announced shortly afterwards.
kawawa my video might not upload before midnight :(
The drawings for the PokEdit Promo Prizes will be held today.
(for the prizes that were unlocked)
The winners will be announced as soon as possible!
The winners have been announced!
:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
CREATE ACCOUNT LOG IN
POST COMMENT
POKEMON EDITOR
CUSTOMIZE, MANAGE, & EDIT THE GAME!!
Edit & Create Pokemon
Select Items
Edit Trainer
Start Editing Your Game Now!
Home News Editor Store Downloads Boards Support
© 2006-2012 UltraSaves Inc.
PokEdit and UltraSaves Inc. are not affilated with Nintendo. Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo.