CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit
shiny palkia gamestop even pokemon
The Shiny Palkia Event is now live the United States (and everywhere else that it's going on). As specified in a previous post by our top crew member Ilitsa, this event will go from Sept 13 until Sept 26, 2013. You'll need to go to your local GameStop to pick up this Pretty Space Creature.

Here are the requirement in order to get the Pink Leviathan:

  • You'll need a DS or 3DS of any model.
  • Copy of Black, White, Black 2, or White 2.
  • PokeDex acquired in the game already.
  • No more than 11 Wonder Cards already in possession.

Now here is your guide on collecting the Two-Legged Space-Shifter:

Step 1:
Navigate to the main menu and select the "MYSTERY GIFT" Option.
get shiny palkia

Step 2:
Now select "RECEIVE GIFT" and then "Yes".
get shiny palkia

Step 3:
After it connects, you'll then need to select "GET VIA WIRELESS" and then "Yes".
get shiny palkia

Step 4:
Now loading.... Palkia  is being received.
get shiny palkia

Step 5:
Now open your file. Make sure you have at least 1 open slot in your part.
get shiny dialga

Step 6:
Talk to the deliveryman in a Pokemon Center (any one will do).
get shiny dialga

Step 7:
The deliveryman will hand over the goods and you'll have Shiny Palkia in your party.
get shiny palkia

Step 8:
Save your game or you'll regret it forever!
get shiny dialga


*Shiny Palkia  artwork in the main images by InsaneSpyro
21 Comments
post a comment
nice to know i guess....<3
LOL "two-legged space shifter".
 I love Palkia, but I prefer Giratina. However, Regigigas is my favorite of all the Gen IV legendary's. heart
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 I love Palkia, but I prefer Giratina. However, Regigigas is my favorite of all the Gen IV legendary's. heart
They all have their niches... Palkia is offensive, Giratina is offensive/bulky (depending on the form), and Dialga is mixed/multi-role.
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 I love Palkia, but I prefer Giratina. However, Regigigas is my favorite of all the Gen IV legendary's. heart
They all have their niches... Palkia is offensive, Giratina is offensive/bulky (depending on the form), and Dialga is mixed/multi-role.

 And Regigigas is good at getting knocked out. XD
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 I love Palkia, but I prefer Giratina. However, Regigigas is my favorite of all the Gen IV legendary's. heart
They all have their niches... Palkia is offensive, Giratina is offensive/bulky (depending on the form), and Dialga is mixed/multi-role.

 And Regigigas is good at getting knocked out. XD
Except in the realm of hackmons, where all rule the world.
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 I love Palkia, but I prefer Giratina. However, Regigigas is my favorite of all the Gen IV legendary's. heart
They all have their niches... Palkia is offensive, Giratina is offensive/bulky (depending on the form), and Dialga is mixed/multi-role.

 And Regigigas is good at getting knocked out. XD
Except in the realm of hackmons, where all rule the world.

 Lol! Is it sad that I don't know what a hackmon is? XD
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 I love Palkia, but I prefer Giratina. However, Regigigas is my favorite of all the Gen IV legendary's. heart
They all have their niches... Palkia is offensive, Giratina is offensive/bulky (depending on the form), and Dialga is mixed/multi-role.

 And Regigigas is good at getting knocked out. XD
Except in the realm of hackmons, where all rule the world.

 Lol! Is it sad that I don't know what a hackmon is? XD
considering that your in this site....im not answering that.lol. hackmon is a total hack of a pokemon like an ability that you cant normally have or evs set to all 255.
phantom911 wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 I love Palkia, but I prefer Giratina. However, Regigigas is my favorite of all the Gen IV legendary's. heart
They all have their niches... Palkia is offensive, Giratina is offensive/bulky (depending on the form), and Dialga is mixed/multi-role.

 And Regigigas is good at getting knocked out. XD
Except in the realm of hackmons, where all rule the world.

 Lol! Is it sad that I don't know what a hackmon is? XD
considering that your in this site....im not answering that.lol. hackmon is a total hack of a pokemon like an ability that you cant normally have or evs set to all 255.

 Well I usually only deal with legal Pokemon. So that's why I didn't know of it. XD
when i first heard the name i knew cuz of hack meaning, duh what it says, and mon for the last part of pokemon. Wait, you are a mod on the site, how do you not deal with it?XD
phantom911 wrote:
when i first heard the name i knew cuz of hack meaning, duh what it says, and mon for the last part of pokemon. Wait, you are a mod on the site, how do you not deal with it?XD

 Moderator means that I keep the forums clean. It doesn't mean that I mod or hack games. Think of me as head od security. XD
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
phantom911 wrote:
when i first heard the name i knew cuz of hack meaning, duh what it says, and mon for the last part of pokemon. Wait, you are a mod on the site, how do you not deal with it?XD

 Moderator means that I keep the forums clean. It doesn't mean that I mod or hack games. Think of me as head od security. XD
when i said mod that time, i was referring to modorator. i would think that any person with a color on their name would know what it is. i think cake gets that title for head of security.
This site is kind of split up into different sections, so some people might not be as familiar with one section as they are with another. Some people come here and mainly use the boards. Others come here just to read the news. And another big group of users come here solely to use the editor. The split is going to get even bigger as we add new section too.

This site is mainly a hacking site though. But it doesn't have to just be a hacking site. So idk.. depends on what people want I guess.
Cake wrote:
This site is kind of split up into different sections, so some people might not be as familiar with one section as they are with another. Some people come here and mainly use the boards. Others come here just to read the news. And another big group of users come here solely to use the editor. The split is going to get even bigger as we add new section too.

This site is mainly a hacking site though. But it doesn't have to just be a hacking site. So idk.. depends on what people want I guess.

 See, I never think of it as hacking. I see it as going around the rules due to loop holes. So in my point of view, PokEdit is legal. Now that may not be true to Game Freak, but I don't really care. All I know is that Cake, Ron, & Wallace put their heart & souls into this website to please the fans of the series. I wonder if that made any sense? XD
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Cake wrote:
This site is kind of split up into different sections, so some people might not be as familiar with one section as they are with another. Some people come here and mainly use the boards. Others come here just to read the news. And another big group of users come here solely to use the editor. The split is going to get even bigger as we add new section too.

This site is mainly a hacking site though. But it doesn't have to just be a hacking site. So idk.. depends on what people want I guess.

 See, I never think of it as hacking. I see it as going around the rules due to loop holes. So in my point of view, PokEdit is legal. Now that may not be true to Game Freak, but I don't really care. All I know is that Cake, Ron, & Wallace put their heart & souls into this website to please the fans of the series. I wonder if that made any sense? XD
it does makes sense. to them we are hackers. anything thats not ingame only is what they consider hacked. loop holes arent a good thing so id just go by what they say are the rules. I havent seen much of ron around here...
phantom911 wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Cake wrote:
This site is kind of split up into different sections, so some people might not be as familiar with one section as they are with another. Some people come here and mainly use the boards. Others come here just to read the news. And another big group of users come here solely to use the editor. The split is going to get even bigger as we add new section too.

This site is mainly a hacking site though. But it doesn't have to just be a hacking site. So idk.. depends on what people want I guess.

 See, I never think of it as hacking. I see it as going around the rules due to loop holes. So in my point of view, PokEdit is legal. Now that may not be true to Game Freak, but I don't really care. All I know is that Cake, Ron, & Wallace put their heart & souls into this website to please the fans of the series. I wonder if that made any sense? XD
it does makes sense. to them we are hackers. anything thats not ingame only is what they consider hacked. loop holes arent a good thing so id just go by what they say are the rules. I havent seen much of ron around here...

 Yeah, Ron just gets online when he's able to. I don't think I've seen Wallace on ever, but that doesn't me he's never on. XD
its not like we need them to assist in the forums right now. i think that the editor needs more work on, or whatever they are doing for version 2. for the forums we go pokewoman,me, you, litsta, cake,. that seems like enough right now considering that not many people use the forums or ask for help
phantom911 wrote:
its not like we need them to assist in the forums right now. i think that the editor needs more work on, or whatever they are doing for version 2. for the forums we go pokewoman,me, you, litsta, cake,. that seems like enough right now considering that not many people use the forums or ask for help

 True, but it still be good to see them every once & awhile. XD
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Cake wrote:
This site is kind of split up into different sections, so some people might not be as familiar with one section as they are with another. Some people come here and mainly use the boards. Others come here just to read the news. And another big group of users come here solely to use the editor. The split is going to get even bigger as we add new section too.

This site is mainly a hacking site though. But it doesn't have to just be a hacking site. So idk.. depends on what people want I guess.

 See, I never think of it as hacking. I see it as going around the rules due to loop holes. So in my point of view, PokEdit is legal. Now that may not be true to Game Freak, but I don't really care. All I know is that Cake, Ron, & Wallace put their heart & souls into this website to please the fans of the series. I wonder if that made any sense? XD
"Loopholes". Perfect word to describe it.
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Cake wrote:
This site is kind of split up into different sections, so some people might not be as familiar with one section as they are with another. Some people come here and mainly use the boards. Others come here just to read the news. And another big group of users come here solely to use the editor. The split is going to get even bigger as we add new section too.

This site is mainly a hacking site though. But it doesn't have to just be a hacking site. So idk.. depends on what people want I guess.

 See, I never think of it as hacking. I see it as going around the rules due to loop holes. So in my point of view, PokEdit is legal. Now that may not be true to Game Freak, but I don't really care. All I know is that Cake, Ron, & Wallace put their heart & souls into this website to please the fans of the series. I wonder if that made any sense? XD
"Loopholes". Perfect word to describe it.
i dont like loopholes even if it benefits me.  
phantom911 wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Cake wrote:
This site is kind of split up into different sections, so some people might not be as familiar with one section as they are with another. Some people come here and mainly use the boards. Others come here just to read the news. And another big group of users come here solely to use the editor. The split is going to get even bigger as we add new section too.

This site is mainly a hacking site though. But it doesn't have to just be a hacking site. So idk.. depends on what people want I guess.

 See, I never think of it as hacking. I see it as going around the rules due to loop holes. So in my point of view, PokEdit is legal. Now that may not be true to Game Freak, but I don't really care. All I know is that Cake, Ron, & Wallace put their heart & souls into this website to please the fans of the series. I wonder if that made any sense? XD
"Loopholes". Perfect word to describe it.
i dont like loopholes even if it benefits me.  

 Well, we all have our own opinions. But welcome the opinions of others. So if you could, please elaborate. smile
:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
CREATE ACCOUNT LOG IN
POST COMMENT
POKEMON EDITOR
CUSTOMIZE, MANAGE, & EDIT THE GAME!!
Edit & Create Pokemon
Select Items
Edit Trainer
Start Editing Your Game Now!
Home News Editor Store Downloads Boards Support
© 2006-2012 UltraSaves Inc.
PokEdit and UltraSaves Inc. are not affilated with Nintendo. Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo.