CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

Contribute to PokEdit

PokEdit etiquette, Message Board Rules, FAQs, and other important information.

Re: Contribute to PokEdit

Postby » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:21 pm

I'd be honored to help out bug testing and/or moderating the forums if you still require assistance. I am relatively new here, but I've got the gist of things down.

Postby » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Ivy wrote:
I'd be honored to help out bug testing and/or moderating the forums if you still require assistance. I am relatively new here, but I've got the gist of things down.

I might take you up on that. I'll send you a PM.
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:52 am

Hello. I'd love to help out! I'm interested in Beta testing and offering my services as a Moderator only if needed. I have experience in both fields. Also willing to help with anything in between! To the best of my ability, Such as helping with news, Pokemon info and articles etc. Just ask :D  Feel free to PM me.

Postby » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:43 am

Hi Cake.

I would love to help out also in any way I can. I mainly have experience in Administration and moderating, but to be honest my biggest joy comes from helping the community. So if you can think of any way to use me (lol) then feel free to let me know!!
Smiley face

Postby » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:12 pm

I would be very interested in helping out. Anything that you guys need done, I'd love to do whatever I can. This site is amazing.

Postby » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Zexyo wrote:
I would be very interested in helping out. Anything that you guys need done, I'd love to do whatever I can. This site is amazing.

I'm glad to hear it! I'm going to make a new post in a couple days with a little more comprehensive list of what people can do to help out. Just posting in the boards is always a great help too though!
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Cake wrote:
Zexyo wrote:

I'm glad to hear it! I'm going to make a new post in a couple days with a little more comprehensive list of what people can do to help out. Just posting in the boards is always a great help too though!

Well, I will certainly be posting here and there. I'm not the type to randomly post around just for the sake of it, but if I come across a thread that I have some sort of input, you can bet I'll share my thoughts.

Postby » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 pm

That sounds great. :)
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:08 am

YES
looking for fun and creative words to use in stories? heres your chance

Postby » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:57 am

I'd love to help out, buddy! I'm best at picking up oversights and finding bugs, so I can help out with that sort of thing. Being a moderator would be fun too! I can also look out for event pokemon you may have misesed if you like.
oX5T3cn.png
Head Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to PokEdit Essentials