CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

Contribute to PokEdit

PokEdit etiquette, Message Board Rules, FAQs, and other important information.

Re: Contribute to PokEdit

Postby » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Poke' Woman wrote:
Ryoko wrote:
If only there wasn't such a thing as work ~sighs~ Otherwise I'd be happy to help out :) Really is a great website, plus the layout is pretty easy to follow
Yes! In fact, Cake stated that Pokedit 2.0 will be even more user-friendly!

It's too bad that work gets in the way... But you can still be here on the forums; just look at Ilitsa, she has a job and she's on the News Crew!
40+hours a week, at that LOL
BestExemplaryArcticseal.gif
Moderator / News Crew

Postby » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 pm

You guys are great! Jobs are time consuming.. I know about it. lol.
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:03 am

Hooray for an even more user friendly site! :D Though tbh I have no idea how it could be made more user friendlier than this >_< And yes, I will strive to be about on the forums to say hi, though my head is currently spinning after reading strategic tips and the like for competetive playing - think I may continue to give that miss xD

I'd love to be able to help out with something like that, but the job I'm in has me on shift work (9hrs at a time, ugh!) and the earliest I get home is about 7pm GMT which can mean I get little time to relax :/ I'm also pretty bad at getting out of bed early in a morning >_< Kudos to you Ilitsa for being able to help out even with silly working hours :D

Also, my current hobby has taken up a lot of my spare time - I do re-enactment at festivals etc, mainly Viking and early Medieval (Crusades and the like) which usually means I'm there all weekend, and in between I make all my own clothes and pieces for it >_< .....this now makes me sound like a total nerd lol

Postby » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:35 am

Ryoko wrote:
Hooray for an even more user friendly site! :D Though tbh I have no idea how it could be made more user friendlier than this >_< And yes, I will strive to be about on the forums to say hi, though my head is currently spinning after reading strategic tips and the like for competetive playing - think I may continue to give that miss xD

I'd love to be able to help out with something like that, but the job I'm in has me on shift work (9hrs at a time, ugh!) and the earliest I get home is about 7pm GMT which can mean I get little time to relax :/ I'm also pretty bad at getting out of bed early in a morning >_< Kudos to you Ilitsa for being able to help out even with silly working hours :D

Also, my current hobby has taken up a lot of my spare time - I do re-enactment at festivals etc, mainly Viking and early Medieval (Crusades and the like) which usually means I'm there all weekend, and in between I make all my own clothes and pieces for it >_< .....this now makes me sound like a total nerd lol
like at the Renaissance Fair and stuff? Not to sound weird or anything but wow, I'd LOVE to see pics of that. I'm such a huge fan of medieval stuff. I go to the fair and dress up every year haha.
BestExemplaryArcticseal.gif
Moderator / News Crew

Postby » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:02 am

@Ryoko

I'm glad you think the site is user friendly. wah

That's alright if you don't have time to help out so much. I know it's hard for people with full time jobs and stuff. Once you've been here for a little while, you could join Team PokEdit. It doesn't come with any extra responsibilities and you get some benefits of being on the team.

That festival stuff sounds pretty cool. I've been too a couple festivals like Ilitsa was saying. But, I've never dressed at them. It's more of a time/money issue than anything else because it looks fun.
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:19 am

I may be able to help but it will mainly be coped from the official Pokemon website 
looking for fun and creative words to use in stories? heres your chance

Postby » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:57 am

mewthepink wrote:
I may be able to help but it will mainly be coped from the official Pokemon website 
So... if you will be on the News Crew you'll copy from the Pok'e Mon website? There's nothing wrong with that. Just don't copy/paste it, try to write it in your own words and link the original article.
photo MySig_zpsbd7c5019.png

Postby » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:44 am

Hey Cake, when I get the money, I'll be donating about $100. I just hope my wife doesn't kill me for that. XD

Postby » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:39 pm

RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 Hey Cake, when I get the money, I'll be donating about $100. I just hope my wife doesn't kill me for that. XD

Oh wow! That's very generous of you. Please don't feel obligated to donate any money. What you do on here is already such a big help. big-smile
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:12 am

Cake wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:

Oh wow! That's very generous of you. Please don't feel obligated to donate any money. What you do on here is already such a big help. big-smile

Nah... I'm still gonna do it. I just need some time first. I have lots of problems in my life right now, but I will do it later. wah

PreviousNext

Return to PokEdit Essentials