CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

Contribute to PokEdit

PokEdit etiquette, Message Board Rules, FAQs, and other important information.

Re: Contribute to PokEdit

Postby » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:23 pm

I would like to help around the site. I have found my enthusiasm for Pokemon again this past year ever since the very beginning with Red, Blue, and Yellow versions. I would love to help more on the technical side of things - I just posted my first bug report under "Report Bugs". If you have that under control, anything else will work too... Let me know!

Thanks everyone for your awesome work.

-e3zkiel

Postby » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:47 pm

e3zkiel wrote:
I would like to help around the site. I have found my enthusiasm for Pokemon again this past year ever since the very beginning with Red, Blue, and Yellow versions. I would love to help more on the technical side of things - I just posted my first bug report under "Report Bugs". If you have that under control, anything else will work too... Let me know!

Thanks everyone for your awesome work.

-e3zkiel
OK. As long as you don't post the same thing fifty times and hope that it'll get answered faster.
photo MySig_zpsbd7c5019.png

Postby » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi Poke' Woman!

I just responded to GlitchMaster with a similar explanation about my first post. 
My intention was not to cause grief about a topic widely complained about, but to provide insight with actual error messages which I found. I was only trying to help and provide more information contributing to the site. I'm sorry if people interpreted my post as more spam...
-e3zkiel

Postby » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:07 pm

e3zkiel wrote:
Hi Poke' Woman!

I just responded to GlitchMaster with a similar explanation about my first post. 
My intention was not to cause grief about a topic widely complained about, but to provide insight with actual error messages which I found. I was only trying to help and provide more information contributing to the site. I'm sorry if people interpreted my post as more spam...
-e3zkiel
I'm sure you meant no harm. Actually, to our Pokedit Gods, It probably helped.
photo trainercard-SuperMarioGG_zps9f810f93.png

Location: Deep in the uderground crimson, Terraria (send help plz)

Postby » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Thank you for your understanding GlitchMaster! smiley

Postby » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:42 pm

e3zkiel wrote:
Hi Poke' Woman!

-e3zkiel
Oh, no, that's the first time anyone's posted that! It is actually quite useful.

I wasn't referencing to you. But sorry!

Postby » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:44 pm

haha good to know! I thought you were... blush my bad!!

Postby » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:51 pm

e3zkiel wrote:
Heheheh.

Well, it'd be nice to have more people on the team, but you have to pass a series of physically and mentally brutal challenges that involve electric chairs, extensive pull-ups and push-ups, quarter-hourly 5Ks and decathlons, and being able to win Pok'e Mon Showdown!'s top slot for three weeks straight. Pretty hard.

JK just as long as you can be helpful, be kind, know about the Editor, and be on frequent on the Boards.

Postby » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Poke' Woman wrote:
e3zkiel wrote:
Heheheh.

Well, it'd be nice to have more people on the team, but you have to pass a series of physically and mentally brutal challenges that involve electric chairs, extensive pull-ups and push-ups, quarter-hourly 5Ks and decathlons, and being able to win Pok'e Mon Showdown!'s top slot for three weeks straight. Pretty hard.

JK just as long as you can be helpful, be kind, know about the Editor, and be on frequent on the Boards.

Yes. And we will give you cookies.
oX5T3cn.png
Head Moderator

Postby » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:04 pm

I do like cookies... blush

PreviousNext

Return to PokEdit Essentials