CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

Cakénalysis: Sylveon is Flying Type

Topic Tags: cakenalysis, flying type, new eevee evolution, ninfia, nymphia, pokemon news, pokemon x, pokemon y, rumor, speculation, sylveon
PokEdit News, Announcements, Updates, Editor Tips/Updates, and Pokemon News.

Re: Cakénalysis: Sylveon is Flying Type

Postby » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 am

Actually, I'd like a new type, just because such a big mystery has never been created around a Pokemon's type, and it would be a bit deluding, to discover Sylveon to be just a flying-type, a quite regular one; I know its appearance and its names make flying-type almost sure, but at least I do hope for something like a light-type. However, I have just seen what appears to be one of the more consistent proofs of Sylveon being a Flying-type: an image about the short in the 16th movie shows alla the eevolutions in circles, and Sylveon's circle has a pattern in which  clear symbol of wing has been inserted. You can see it here, though I think you already know. The symbol I consider to be a wing is in the bottom of Sylveon's circle, on the right.
http://pokemonmillennium.progaming.it/images/news/sylveon1_2013_04_18_0857.png

Postby pokemon FAN ^.^ » Wed May 01, 2013 1:25 pm

you guys are realy stupid just wait to see if she's a bug or flying or what ever.
you guys are very true but what if the people who made the game are looking on her to prove all of u wrong ?? >.>
and f.y.i bugs are strong agianst grass so it could be both

pokemon FAN ^.^

Postby » Wed May 01, 2013 3:10 pm

I believe that it is most most likely going to be a Flying type, but it would be cool if it turned out to be a Poison type. I mean think about it. It looks cute, therefore it could draw you in & then poison you.

Postby PokeMad » Tue May 07, 2013 11:41 am

It's just speculation obviously, but maybe the butterflies on it are what make it fly?
PokeMad

Postby ramdomperson » Sat May 25, 2013 8:41 am

maybe it could be a farie type because it has alot of things to do with faries and pink makes me think of faries, they could retype a few pokemon like clefable, victini,manaphy and/or skitty and some of the pokemon moves. maybe farie is weak to electric types and may have a few normal weaknesses too like fighting and will be un effected by ghost types because normal typed dont have advantages. i believe light and sound types are new types and here neads to be a 3rd if they are havin a w or z pokemon game
ramdomperson

Postby xx-staraptor_fan-xx » Fri May 31, 2013 11:26 am

I don't think there's going to be a new type. I mean, six generations in and a new type? That's kinda stupid. Logic-defying, if you ask me. Most likely Flying-type. Though those ribbon things remind me of Reshiram. Heh. (Though Sylveon's WAAAYYYY too girly to be Dragon-type.) I bet they'll just make it a Flying type. Bug type = No. Way. All bug-types look like bugs, as has already been said, which rules Bug-type out. Normal = Possibility, though Eevee is known for evolving into different types. Why ruin the novelty of it? Poison = Poison types are usually dark blue, purple, etc. Not Sylveon's colours. Ground = Hmmm... All I'm going to say on this is 'WRONG COLOURS FOR A GROUND TYPE, MAN. If this IS A ground-type, way to ruin the traditional colours...' Flying = YEESSSSHHHHH!!! Yesh. Yesh. YESH. And are Fabric and Rubber really going to be new types? I don't think so. If they are, the Pokemon Company is really going downhill. I mean, there could be a Stealth type. But RUBBER? Seriously?
xx-staraptor_fan-xx

Postby » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:13 pm

I think it will be Fairy-type.
photo MySig_zpsbd7c5019.png

Postby » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Poke' Woman wrote:

Yeah, me too. It is 100% fairy type. This article was written quite a while back. And, I did state this near the beginning of it:

"This prediction assumes that there will not be any new Types in the upcoming games: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y."

So, the whole article is irrelevant because there is a new type. lol.
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Cake wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:

Yeah, me too. It is 100% fairy type. This article was written quite a while back. And, I did state this near the beginning of it:

"This prediction assumes that there will not be any new Types in the upcoming games: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y."

So, the whole article is irrelevant because there is a new type. lol.
Yeah, it was a joke LOL. XD
photo MySig_zpsbd7c5019.png

Postby » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:49 pm

@Cake

She just dooped you. XD

PreviousNext

Return to News