CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

PokéBank Safe&Legal Mew (& Jirachi)?

Topic Tags: .pkm, action replay, bank, black 2, code, download, edit, event, hack, help, jirachi, legal, legendary, legit, mew, pkm, pokebank, pokedit, pokegen, pokemon, poketransfer, safe, shiny, transfer, x, y
General Editor Chat, Tips, Tricks, Request Features and anything else about the Editor.

Re: PokéBank Safe&Legal Mew (& Jirachi)?

Postby » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Lexi wrote:
Well, I'm not trying to change its shiny factor, I just want the normal one. However nature and stats I was kind of hoping I could fiddle with. I'm looking for a Modest (Special Sweeper) Mew since the Mew I got from the actual Fall 2010 event is, well... really horridly set up. I feel like it's being wasted not being used because of it. 

However I'm wondering, why can't the nature be changed, at least? My Fall 2010 event Mew is Adamant nature. I was under the impression that the nature and stats were randomly generated. So if this is the case, I should be able to change said stats, no? Are there any other legal Mew (PokeBank safe) versions that are safe to be edited in this way, per chance?
I can give you my Level 5 Mew file if you would like, or I can try my damndest to fiddle with the Event Mew for you. Tell me the Nature, Moves, and EV spread along with IV's and I shall try.
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png
Hack Mod

Postby » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:03 pm

That's really sweet of you. c: I'll try and put it down as best I can, here...

Mew - Nonshiny
Nickname - none / Just... Mew?
Nature - Modest
Moveset - Metronome, Psychic, Flamethrower, Blizzard (all max PP ups if possible?)
Stats: Special Sweeper - I tried this myself a few times and nothing really worked... IVs: Max (or just high?) SpAttack and Speed, Medium (decent?) HP, defense/special defense, and I don't care a lick about the Attack of it. EV's: Max (252, I think it is?) SpAttack and Speed.

That's it, I believe. o.o 

Postby » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:42 pm

I shall edit it when I get off work.
Hack Mod

Postby » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:22 pm

I appreciate it. :) Take your time. I'm just kind of at my wits end. I've tried so many different methods. @_@

Postby » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Lexi wrote:
I appreciate it. :) Take your time. I'm just kind of at my wits end. I've tried so many different methods. @_@
I can get illegal moves, ie sucker punch on a shiftry, to pass bank and same with a level 5 caught in wild shiny mew or a level 15 shiny english genesect, so i bet i can get this to work.
Hack Mod

Postby » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:30 am

Here is Mew edited the way you would like. I tried my best, if it still fails, I shall try again!
Hack Mod

Postby » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Ahhhh! You're a genius! Sorry for the delayed response, btw. I had some internet complications. @_@ That worked! You guys are the best. ♥ I can't thank you enough. ^_^

Checking out its info, I'm guessing I had the secret ID for FAL2010 wrong. I tried one I found somewhere, then tried none because someone said it didn't have one? I guess that's where it was getting caught. Thank you again, so much!

Postby » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:49 am

Lexi wrote:
Ahhhh! You're a genius! Sorry for the delayed response, btw. I had some internet complications. @_@ That worked! You guys are the best. ♥ I can't thank you enough. ^_^

Checking out its info, I'm guessing I had the secret ID for FAL2010 wrong. I tried one I found somewhere, then tried none because someone said it didn't have one? I guess that's where it was getting caught. Thank you again, so much!
No problem. Its why we are here.
Hack Mod

Previous

Return to PokEdit Editor