CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

How to balance hormones?

Let us know what you like about the site or don't like. What would you like to see PokEdit become?

How to balance hormones?

Postby » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:56 pm

Good day to all! Recently I went to the doctor and he told me that I have a little problem with hormones. I don't want to use hormonal drugs at all. Is it really possible to balance my hormones with the help of natural medicine?

Re: How to balance hormones?

Postby » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:23 pm

I've heard of herbal hormone substitutes, but I'm not sure. It seems to me that such hormones are designed for women. In any case, you can take some natural supplements.

Re: How to balance hormones?

Postby » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:53 pm

Hi. Has anyone thought about the balance of hormones in our body at the moment? There is a wonderful article on this topic here https://www.lystn.fm/episode/3802605/hormones-how-to-balance-amp-manage-yours-a-top-10-episode-with-ts-wiley. Be sure to check out this link if you have any health problems. In my opinion, the problem is not only the lack of necessary vitamins and minerals, but also that we ourselves do not know how to control them, so there is more information here.

Return to Feedback