CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

PokEdit 6th Gen Project

PokEdit etiquette, Message Board Rules, FAQs, and other important information.

Re: PokEdit 6th Gen Project

Postby » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:14 am

You don't make the files. We catch Pokemon in the games! I just need real Pokemon caught in the games. Nothing fancy about it. pikachu
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:18 am

Ah ok xD Going to beat the league a few times for money for quick balls
I've met with a terrible mate, HAVEN'T I?

Postby » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:44 am

Tomorrow I'm going to make a Google Spreadsheet so we can keep track of everything as a team and don't double up to much on any particular pokemon. It's probably good to have many of the same one, but we don't need too many lol xD

So I'll be posting an update. Until, everybody let me know who can seriously help with this. I'll need to get your email and we'll all have access to a google spreadsheet. thanks everybody! ^ ^
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:37 am

Cake wrote:
Tomorrow I'm going to make a Google Spreadsheet so we can keep track of everything as a team and don't double up to much on any particular pokemon. It's probably good to have many of the same one, but we don't need too many lol xD

So I'll be posting an update. Until, everybody let me know who can seriously help with this. I'll need to get your email and we'll all have access to a google spreadsheet. thanks everybody! ^ ^
You already have my email cake.
I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER MY BASILISK!
photo Icanthearyouovermycannons.ImperialGuardBasilisk_131f8b_5024565_zps9jkyruit.gif
FC: 4141-3491-2984 Y: IGN: Praeditus; OR: Exsanguine
photo trainercard-Exsanguine_zps802f655f.png photo E4badge_zps6b337605.png
Hack Mod

Postby » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:58 am

Cake wrote:
Sorry about the cliffhanger guys. I just didn't have time to finish my post after I started writing it but I didn't want to not post anything. sick

We need to put together a database of every single Pokemon (probably multiple version of each). That's why this will be much quicker if we all pitch in a little. The Pokemon can be cloned, but they should be actual Pokemon caught in the games.

Here's a sample of the base files we'll need:

1. At least 1 base of every Pokemon with the pentagon that can be obtained in XY/ORAS (non-hacted).
2. At least 1 base of every Pokemon that can be migrated.
3. At least 1 base Pokemon hatched in XY/ORAS.

I'm going to put a spread sheet up and hopefully we can all work together can get a mass of base Pokemon. If you need some of them cloned because you don't want to lose your copy someone here can do it for you I'm sure (or even me).

Then we'll start getting all these base files traded over to a couple of cartridge at PokEdit HQ. They'll have to end up on a Japanese cart at HQ so we can pull the PKX files off.

Last thing... we don't need to finish all of this to work on the new editor. But we will need these base files to launch the new editor. It was the same with 4th and 5th gen. Back then me and Ron had to do all of it, so I think 6th Gen will be easier if we got a team. Thanks guys :D
every pokemon can have the blue pentagon except:Mew,Celebi*,Jirachi*,Darkrai*,Shaymin*,Arceus,Keldeo*,Meloeta*,Genesect.I dont think i missed any...
Pokemon marked with * are event exclusive to Gen 6
gfDzfsA.png?1
Hack Mod

Postby » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:44 am

XYZ wrote:
Cake wrote:
Sorry about the cliffhanger guys. I just didn't have time to finish my post after I started writing it but I didn't want to not post anything. sick

We need to put together a database of every single Pokemon (probably multiple version of each). That's why this will be much quicker if we all pitch in a little. The Pokemon can be cloned, but they should be actual Pokemon caught in the games.

1. At least 1 base of every Pokemon with the pentagon that can be obtained in XY/ORAS (non-hacted).

I'm going to put a spread sheet up and hopefully we can all work together can get a mass of base Pokemon. If you need some of them cloned because you don't want to lose your copy someone here can do it for you I'm sure (or even me).

Then we'll start getting all these base files traded over to a couple of cartridge at PokEdit HQ. They'll have to end up on a Japanese cart at HQ so we can pull the PKX files off.

Last thing... we don't need to finish all of this to work on the new editor. But we will need these base files to launch the new editor. It was the same with 4th and 5th gen. Back then me and Ron had to do all of it, so I think 6th Gen will be easier if we got a team. Thanks guys :D
every pokemon can have the blue pentagon except:Mew,Celebi*,Jirachi*,Darkrai*,Shaymin*,Arceus,Keldeo*,Meloeta*,Genesect.I dont think i missed any...
There is no Gen 6 event Meloetta, as of yet.
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png
Hack Mod

Postby » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:55 am

Cake wrote:

Most of us put our emails here Cake. http://www.pokedit.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=7390
I know I did.
Blisseys/ Chanseys with the move Wish here!
154428_trainercard-Kyle.png

Postby » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:59 am

FlameSpeedster wrote:
Cake wrote:

Most of us put our emails here Cake. http://www.pokedit.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=7390
I know I did.
Cake has multiple emails of mine xD My gmail email is the same as the one linked to the boards, so its simple for that.
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png
Hack Mod

Postby » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:19 am

Alright guys, I made the spread sheet. I invited some of you already. If you didn't get an invite and want to help on this let me know. The quicker we can finish the the sooner we'll have a 6th Gen Editor.

How the Spreadsheet works:

Every user has there own special color. If you have or get a legal Pokemon on the list then copy and paste your name into the row.

It's okay if we get more than one of a Pokemon (probably good to have a few of each actually). In that case, right click on the row and insert another row below it. Leave the dex number blank and just put the pokemon. I made an example already on the spreadsheet of what it would look like if M added another Transferred Bulbauar.

Notes:
You can add notes inside the columns with your name (after your name). You can put whatever you want there. It's just a place where you can keep a note to remember where the Pokemon is. I made an example of me doing it with a bulbasaur).

In the end, I need to get all of these Pokemon on one of my cartridges. When the Pokemon is traded to me and added to my database I will make the row in green. Your name will remain in that spot so we can remember who gave the pokemon.

This is a pretty huge project, so anyone else that can help will be appreciated. Thanks all!
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:37 am

|M| wrote:
XYZ wrote:
Cake wrote:

There is no Gen 6 event Meloetta, as of yet.
Sorry marked by mistake
gfDzfsA.png?1
Hack Mod

PreviousNext

Return to PokEdit Essentials