CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

PokEdit 6th Gen Project

PokEdit etiquette, Message Board Rules, FAQs, and other important information.

Re: PokEdit 6th Gen Project

Postby » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:25 pm

Cake wrote:
Alright guys, I made the spread sheet. I invited some of you already. If you didn't get an invite and want to help on this let me know. The quicker we can finish the the sooner we'll have a 6th Gen Editor.

How the Spreadsheet works:

Every user has there own special color. If you have or get a legal Pokemon on the list then copy and paste your name into the row.

It's okay if we get more than one of a Pokemon (probably good to have a few of each actually). In that case, right click on the row and insert another row below it. Leave the dex number blank and just put the pokemon. I made an example already on the spreadsheet of what it would look like if M added another Transferred Bulbauar.

Notes:
You can add notes inside the columns with your name (after your name). You can put whatever you want there. It's just a place where you can keep a note to remember where the Pokemon is. I made an example of me doing it with a bulbasaur).

In the end, I need to get all of these Pokemon on one of my cartridges. When the Pokemon is traded to me and added to my database I will make the row in green. Your name will remain in that spot so we can remember who gave the pokemon.

This is a pretty huge project, so anyone else that can help will be appreciated. Thanks all!
Ok, got it. :)
Hope I did it right.
Blisseys/ Chanseys with the move Wish here!
154428_trainercard-Kyle.png

Postby » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:30 am

@FlameSpeedster

ya, you're doing it right. I'm going to start playing thru Alpha and Y pretty soon and I'll start catching everything I can do add to the list.
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:16 am

Cake I sent you a PM about this topic you didn't even read it...
gfDzfsA.png?1
Hack Mod

Postby » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:48 pm

XYZ wrote:
Cake I sent you a PM about this topic you didn't even read it...

I'm behind on my PMs. Just checked them this morning and replied to you.
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Cake wrote:
Alright guys, I made the spread sheet. I invited some of you already. If you didn't get an invite and want to help on this let me know. The quicker we can finish the the sooner we'll have a 6th Gen Editor.

Every user has there own special color. If you have or get a legal Pokemon on the list then copy and paste your name into the row.

It's okay if we get more than one of a Pokemon (probably good to have a few of each actually). In that case, right click on the row and insert another row below it. Leave the dex number blank and just put the pokemon. I made an example already on the spreadsheet of what it would look like if M added another Transferred Bulbauar.

Notes:
You can add notes inside the columns with your name (after your name). You can put whatever you want there. It's just a place where you can keep a note to remember where the Pokemon is. I made an example of me doing it with a bulbasaur).

In the end, I need to get all of these Pokemon on one of my cartridges. When the Pokemon is traded to me and added to my database I will make the row in green. Your name will remain in that spot so we can remember who gave the pokemon.

This is a pretty huge project, so anyone else that can help will be appreciated. Thanks all!
Thanks for the personal shout-out. xD Let me know what I can do cause I have a majority of transferred pokemon which I can breed to help out on this. If you need me other then here, Skype is the best alternative and so is KiK.
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png
Hack Mod

Postby » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:21 pm

I would like to help if i can. I (would have)* inboxed you my email :3 (but it wont let me.....)*

Postby » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Cake wrote:

Notes:

I'd like to help :0 

I have tons of pokemons in X. 

Oh, btw email: carlitosortegah@live.com

Postby » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:51 pm

What should we do after filling the sheets with out name?
gfDzfsA.png?1
Hack Mod

Postby » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:23 pm

XYZ wrote:
What should we do after filling the sheets with out name?
How can i be a beta tester?

Postby » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:16 am

Let me know when you guys are ready to start trading the PKMs. I sent Ron a lab kit so he should have it in a few days. You guys should do the trading with him since I'm busy working on many things. PM me
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

PreviousNext

Return to PokEdit Essentials