CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

my new sig

Talk about anything you want in here. Just keep it clean.

my new sig

Postby » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:57 pm

I made a new sig for myself. it didn't take long and i did it for fun. I have three questions about it: firstly, can you see it?
secondly, (if you can see it) is it ok? its nothing special, just something that took about 1 min to do.  Last of all, anything to think about when making a new sig or getting someone else (with better software than me) to make a sig?  i know i should try to have a background, but with text in my sig, I don't have the right software to do it without making a mess. wink

Fc:3539-9172-0539. Pokemon x name: D. Pokemon AS name: Sharlotte. I also have Y and OR, but I'm mainly using AS and X here. Most of the time I can't use them on the internet anyway, as it crashes my server. ZnqbxaT.png

Location: Somewhere, stuck in the middle of the gaming world and real life.

Re: my new sig

Postby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:59 am

pokemon123456789 wrote:
I made a new sig for myself. it didn't take long and i did it for fun. I have three questions about it: firstly, can you see it?
secondly, (if you can see it) is it ok? its nothing special, just something that took about 1 min to do.  Last of all, anything to think about when making a new sig or getting someone else (with better software than me) to make a sig?  i know i should try to have a background, but with text in my sig, I don't have the right software to do it without making a mess. wink
1: Yes I can

2: Yes it is fine and looks pretty good for something that was cobbled together in 1 minute

3: Don't know. I ask people nicely for my signatures
tyLBhUV.png?1 This done by scarlet vulpix

Location: By the rift in Hoenn catching Palkia, Dialga and the greatest of all GIRATINA.

Postby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:26 am

pokemon123456789 wrote:

I think it looks really good.
photo bannertemplateforHelpcopy_zps9a5db4c2.pngo

Postby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:23 pm

pokemon123456789 wrote:
Perhaps try putting your FC on it to make it more visible.
Blisseys/ Chanseys with the move Wish here!
154428_trainercard-Kyle.png

Postby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Ralloen wrote:
pokemon123456789 wrote:

2: Yes it is fine and looks pretty good for something that was cobbled together in 1 minute

Or I insist on making it for you.
I've met with a terrible mate, HAVEN'T I?

Postby » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:34 am

Miltank244 wrote:
Ralloen wrote:
pokemon123456789 wrote:

maybe in 52 posts time because then I'll have posted stuff 1000 times.

Location: By the rift in Hoenn catching Palkia, Dialga and the greatest of all GIRATINA.

Postby » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:17 am

Ralloen wrote:
Miltank244 wrote:
Ralloen wrote:
pokemon123456789 wrote:

maybe in 52 posts time because then I'll have posted stuff 1000 times.
Get posting. I want to make a new sig

Postby » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:15 am

sir yes sir roger

Postby » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:59 am

Ralloen wrote:
sir yes sir roger
Worship me puny human XD

Return to Anything else