CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

i am sad

Talk about anything Pokemon.

i am sad

Postby » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:25 pm

the battle box doesnt appear when you access the pc in pokemon bank, so when i reset my copy of pokemon y i forgot to take my competitive team out of there.  it was one i built for the trick or treat tournament back in october and i was really attached to it because i love ghost pokemon.  they were all legitimately bred for perfect IVs or obtained and I was by far most upset about losing my special event distribution gourgeist and my shiny chandelure.  what should i do about this?  just having them hacked and remade won't be the same.
[Game Name: Jinx] [Friend Code: 2079-5877-3524]

Re: i am sad

Postby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:01 am

I did that and left a shiny level 98 Malamar in the daycare. I know the feels T-T
I've met with a terrible mate, HAVEN'T I?

Postby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Having them remade may not feel the same but it's better than going through the tedious hell of breeding and EV training. Real sorry for the loss man.
oX5T3cn.png
Head Moderator

Postby » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:20 am

Why dont you just take out the pokemon out of the battle box and then head to pokebank?Or if you dont have pokebank pass anymore you can do this:Go to the game that you want to get the good pokemon you have on another,go to GTS and upload any useless pokemon wanting yours,ATENTION!Dont deposit any good pokemon on the GTS wanting the useless because someone may trade it deposit ONLY useless pokemon.Also you can write your name or something else on the message to be sure you found the pokemon you deposited from the other game
If my words are boring see this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baDlf7dUKxk
gfDzfsA.png?1
Hack Mod

Postby » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:32 am

XYZ wrote:
Why dont you just take out the pokemon out of the battle box and then head to pokebank?Or if you dont have pokebank pass anymore you can do this:Go to the game that you want to get the good pokemon you have on another,go to GTS and upload any useless pokemon wanting yours,ATENTION!Dont deposit any good pokemon on the GTS wanting the useless because someone may trade it deposit ONLY useless pokemon.Also you can write your name or something else on the message to be sure you found the pokemon you deposited from the other game
If my words are boring see this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baDlf7dUKxk
He restarted the game because he forgot about the battle box.
I've met with a terrible mate, HAVEN'T I?

Postby » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:47 am

Oh now i understand 
gfDzfsA.png?1
Hack Mod

Return to Pokemon Chat