CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

comment on NDS Adapter plus

Re: Re:

Postby » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:37 pm

leon87 wrote:
Hi, sorry if this question is obvious but Im new here. If I buy this adapter will I be able to use your website and download pokemon onto my soulsilver version such as event pokemon, or what exactly is this adapter for? Thank you for your help
yes you will be able to. but you might want to use a guide if you don't know how to use it.
Hack Mod

Re:

Postby leon87 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:34 pm

And where can I find a guide?
leon87

Re: Re:

Postby » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:39 pm

leon87 wrote:
Here is one by one our hackers by the name of |M|. it's a vid by the way.
Hack Mod

Re: comment on

Postby » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:52 am

superus_malum11 wrote:
leon87 wrote:
Here is one by one our hackers by the name of |M|. it's a vid by the way.

I can also speak to M's video too.  I followed his guide, and Cake's nds adapter plus driver install/upgrade guide, and can confirm that pokedit with nds adapter plus using M's method works 100%.  I'm even running Windows 8.1 64-bit and it works flawlessly.  I generated the event Genesect, Ditto, Mew, Charmander, and Pikachu to test out these 'mons with Pokemon bank and I can confirm that all passed and were able to be transfered into my bank, and thus my x/y and oras games respectively.

Big shout out to the Pokedit guys!  You guys do great work and your support is nothing short of amazing!  I can't wait to see what you'll have in store for us pokemon fans in the future.  Appreciate you guys and everything that you do.pikachu

Re:

Postby Jcbsilva » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:07 am

Hello everyone,
I followed the steps, I disabled driver signature enforcement, I plugged the NDS Adaptor without a game, and tried to update the drives but it does not recognize at all the drivers ...
What do I do ????
Jcbsilva

Re: NDS adapter help

Postby Neo_Angelo » Tue May 26, 2015 11:37 am

When i go to do the upgrade so it recognises all DS pokemon games, it says in the tutorial that the version number is V302, yet when i click on my upgrade tool it shows as V0? have i done something wrong? everything else seems to have gone fine. but putting in pokemon white, the Download to cart software doesn't ever have any options that aren't greyed out even when the adapter is in and has a game, the options are still greyed out.

Any help?
Neo_Angelo

FRe:

Postby Dustin23 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:39 pm

Will this Nintendo dos backup adapter work for other Nintendo ds games, or just Pokemon?
Dustin23

Re:

Postby selken » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:51 am

I have an Core i7 4th gen with Windows 8.1, after countless attemps to install the driver (I couldn't figure out how to compile ndsplus with cygwin) I gave up. Then I tried on an old Core2 Duo with Windows 7, the thing worked like a charm, no more R4! yei
selken

Previous

Return to Pokesav Download