Re:

Postby night135 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:57 pm

this works with action replay right?
night135

Re: Re:

Postby » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:02 pm

night135 wrote:
this works with action replay right?
to create pokemon, yes. but to put it into your game you need PokeSav for the gen you're putting it in.
Hack Mod

Ayuda

Postby UnderOne » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:25 am

P
okegen no funciona para mi. Cuando trato de abrir una partida de Pokemon Blanco 2 me sale un mensaje que dice, que el tamaño del archivo no corresponde a ninguno de los soportados. Que hago? Please :(
UnderOne

Re:eh..re...

Postby DafuqUmbreon » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:02 am

Well, i never cheat b4, so i don´t know anything about it..how to do it and so one....nya
flashback: years ago,I´v got a M3 and later an R4 from my "original"(or poopy -dad  with some games like Pokémon diamand(EU) (m3) and black/white(EU) (r4)...now,a few year later, i change my class,school and more-and find out that my new class love pokémon...
on friday, i was challenged for a lil pvpfight for pokémon black on this monday (12.1.14)
..well,whats no problem..i have now a original SS and black card from my "good" dad and play it until i get some lv 100 poké.
here is my problem..i lost some of my pokémon on black,don´t ask why (not all)...yeah and i want make a gift for a dude...someone loves dakrai,and well...uhm...i lost it too. ^^" i can´t remake my event, so i need my old cards for a little cheat...

what happens?I try some types of programmes...and jezuz i´m bad with cheatprogramms X_X well, i crashed my r4 with the SDcard ...-can´t use it anymore-...soooo i just go back 2 old school-my M3 with diamand...

i try to use pokémon generator...and i have no idea where my saved cheat is ._. can´t use it with select or anything...pls...tell me what to do. i´m a silly girl D:
pls,help me...if u understand me <_<" (Infomation: M3 simply/R4 V1.4.1 with WIFI,both uptodate)

btw...this chatbox is confusing o_O some words are now on the wrong place ...the hekaroni.and my confirmation code is new...wth is going on?...
DafuqUmbreon

Re:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Re:

Postby SaltShaker52 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:50 am

*Bump*

above post
SaltShaker52

Re: Disk Writer (Sky3DS)

Postby EliteGaminger » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:58 am

Cake wrote:
Download PokeGEN and let us know what you think.

I found a way to extract the sav file from pokemon x,y and oras using disk writer. Is there a way I can edit them?
EliteGaminger

Re:

Postby HailArceus » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:53 am

will it work on Platinum/ HG/ SS both clean rom & rom hack version of them? Play using DeSmume
HailArceus

Re:

Postby Oi m8 :) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:36 am

Question: i want to use Pokegen for when Im on a vacation but won't have access to a PC. Will I be able to install PokeGen on my 2DS and access my save through my R4?. Is there any other way to use PokeGen? I prefer PokeGen to access my save file directly...

The save file I am talking about is Black 2 on my R4, so no worries about whether PokeGen will be able to access it.
Oi m8 :)

Re:

Postby viga » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:49 pm

TNx to the creator of this softwar 
viga

PreviousNext

Return to Pokesav Download