CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

PokEdit App 1.2.4 Builds

Topic Tags: builds, pokedit pocket, pokedit updates, pokemon app, smogon imports
PokEdit News, Announcements, Updates, Editor Tips/Updates, and Pokemon News.

PokEdit App 1.2.4 Builds

Postby » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:49 pm

pokedit app 1.2.4
The newest version of PokEdit App for iOS is now available in the App Store. I'm very excited to announce version 1.2.4. The most critical new feature is this version is the Builds.

1.2.4 is packaged with tons of custom Pokemon Builds. The custom builds will have your Pokemon instantly battle ready. Currently, all of the Builds are from Smogons amazing database of battle builds, but we also plan on adding our own builds later on.

The new version is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPad Touches devices.

Here are a few screenshots of the from the iPhone Version:

The new version also fixes some bugs. The bug where Arceus wasn't available for 4th Gen and Genesect wasn't available for 5th Gen has been correct in addition to a few other minor bug fixes.

Also worth noting is that we have another version in the works that will allow full Japanese. This version won't have any new features, but it will make it easier for Japanese user. Be on the look out for Spanish and other language version soon!
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Re: PokEdit App 1.2.4 Builds

Postby » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:23 pm

I'm excited! Thanks for the update~ It's beautiful pikachu
I'll be sure to mess around with it soon.

Postby » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:07 pm

I can't get this having the iPod, but I love the original! It's so easy to use. GET IT IF YOU HAVEN'T. NOOOOW -takes Pikachu- Get the app, or you get a 'shocking' surprise.

Postby » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:55 am

No Android version?

Postby » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:11 pm

konamy wrote:
No Android version?
Yet.
photo trainercard-SuperMarioGG_zps9f810f93.png

Location: Deep in the uderground crimson, Terraria (send help plz)

Postby » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:20 pm

The app looks really good and it's simple to use. Haha it's near the top of the japanese app stores paid apps too. (at least it was the last time I looked)

Postby » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:43 am

That's pretty awesome, Cake! wah It seems that you had a better excuse for not being around that much. XD

Postby Girls » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:09 am

I just got the app but it wouldn't let me use in Gen 4 and 5 cause it said it was discontinued. You should also really update like the comments say cause you can no longer use in Gen 4 and 5 by May 2014. My suggestion is to make one for Gen 6 instead of making bug fixes when there's no need for it cause as of right now it is completely useless. Email me once you've taken my advice. Email: enderman.3388@gmail.com
Girls

Postby Vaco » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:35 am

I’m using Australian version of the App Store and it’s not available in this version, the App Store told me to switch to the American version so I did and still am unable to find the app. Would anybody be able inform me of which store this app is available in as I would rather enjoy playing it, thank you! :)
Vaco

Return to News