CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

Need some help regarding the new Pokemaker.

Any discussion, tips, ideas, guides or any other talk related to the new Pokemon Maker. Go to Help Section if it's not working though.

Need some help regarding the new Pokemaker.

Postby » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 am

Hello! So I recently got into Pokedit and it was pretty easy to setup I got myself some cool pokes and I figured Pokemaker works the same way with the DNS and the GTS but I have tried so many times and it just does not transfer the pokemon. I have done all the steps and fallowed all the guides on the website that I could find. I tried the going in and out of the GTS and then changing my friend code but it did nothing. I know I'm missing something because when I use the normal pokedit everything goes smooth but I just can't figure it out, I also redd something on here about my 3DS being on some sort of same network I guess that could be it... Anyways if someone can shine a light on this that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Need some help regarding the new Pokemaker.

Postby » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:46 am

No...? Nothing?

Postby » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Pretty sure your friend code isn't required if your DS/3DS is connected to the same network as your computer.
Blisseys/ Chanseys with the move Wish here!
154428_trainercard-Kyle.png

Postby » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:17 am

There are two ways to use the new Pokemon Maker.

Method 1. Add a Friend Code

Method 2. Select your game's GEN (no friend code required).

No matter which method you use, you will have to make sure you change the DNS settings in your 3DS. There are two places to change this in the 3DS (I recommend changing both just in case). There is one DNS option in the normal 3DS Internet Settings and there is another option for Nintend DS Connections.

If you use Method 1 then you will probably have to follow Solution 2 from here:
Solution 2

If you're using method 2 then you won't have to do Solution 2. But you need to make sure that your 3DS and computer/device are both connected to the same network/router.
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:13 pm

I tried all the solutions on the website, Like EVERY single one from solution 1-100 but it still just sends me in the GTS and I don't receive the Pokemon, the normal pokedit layout works fine so it's not my DNS settings either and it makes no sense. I also don't understand what you mean by "same network" like being on the same Wi-fi connection? I'm confused... 

Postby » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Constance wrote:
I tried all the solutions on the website, Like EVERY single one from solution 1-100 but it still just sends me in the GTS and I don't receive the Pokemon, the normal pokedit layout works fine so it's not my DNS settings either and it makes no sense. I also don't understand what you mean by "same network" like being on the same Wi-fi connection? I'm confused... 

That's why I said network/router. Connected to the same router. You didn't try solution 1-100 either, because there is only 1 solution and it is Solution 2. Seems like you didn't try that.
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:13 am

Hmmm, did you not read my post? sorry to be so blunt but I stated in the post that "I tried going in and out of the GTS and changing my friend code" OR as you call it solution 2. I say again I have tried everything on the website and I also watched the video and fallowed it step by step... Why so edgy Gheez... the 1-100 was just a figure of speech meaning nothing has been overlooked.

Postby » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Im not sure if you did BOTH of the friend code, and the wifi setup like that. If you did, that could be screwing with it. So take out the friend code and use 5th gen game. As long as you are on the same network the pokemon will send and go thru the bank.

Postby » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:03 pm

xplosion330 wrote:
Im not sure if you did BOTH of the friend code, and the wifi setup like that. If you did, that could be screwing with it. So take out the friend code and use 5th gen game. As long as you are on the same network the pokemon will send and go thru the bank.
AHHH YES! You are the man thanks a lot that was it, I appreciate you actually reading my post too! Thanks Again bud.

Postby » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Constance wrote:
xplosion330 wrote:
AHHH YES! You are the man thanks a lot that was it, I appreciate you actually reading my post too! Thanks Again bud.
No problem buddy! Im here to help :)

Next

Return to Pokemon Maker