CFW Unlocked Modded 3DS System!!
Create Account Log In
pokedit

is there a download pack for generation 5 pokemon?

Any discussion, tips, ideas, guides or any other talk related to the new Pokemon Maker. Go to Help Section if it's not working though.

is there a download pack for generation 5 pokemon?

Postby » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:35 pm

i've been sending pokemon to my white version using the pokemon white database pokemon, they come default level 100 shiny and they all transfer into pokebank no problem. my question is, is there a download pack for all them? i can download them all individually but i'd like to download them all and have them all in one folder. My second question is, once i download them, can i load them into pokegen? or is there another program i can use? since this place is shutting down, id like to keep using these pokemon to create awesome level 100 shinies. thanks :)

Re: is there a download pack for generation 5 pokemon?

Postby » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:04 pm

chadstorz0217 wrote:
i've been sending pokemon to my white version using the pokemon white database pokemon, they come default level 100 shiny and they all transfer into pokebank no problem. my question is, is there a download pack for all them? i can download them all individually but i'd like to download them all and have them all in one folder. My second question is, once i download them, can i load them into pokegen? or is there another program i can use? since this place is shutting down, id like to keep using these pokemon to create awesome level 100 shinies. thanks :)
If you want to download them and use them with another program just use the old editor. Remember that this is still in open beta so it will be added eventually.
Blisseys/ Chanseys with the move Wish here!
154428_trainercard-Kyle.png

Postby » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Thats fine, but I want to download them all together at once, instead of going through and downloading 649 pokemon individually. Is there a rar or zip file that has all generation 5 pokemon in it or do i have to manually download all 649 of them?

Postby » Thu May 01, 2014 5:23 pm

chadstorz0217 wrote:
Thats fine, but I want to download them all together at once, instead of going through and downloading 649 pokemon individually. Is there a rar or zip file that has all generation 5 pokemon in it or do i have to manually download all 649 of them?
I found this on Pokecheats.

Attachments
Gen5.zip
All Gen 5 Pokemon
(30.14 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
Blisseys/ Chanseys with the move Wish here!
154428_trainercard-Kyle.png

Return to Pokemon Maker